Senior Software Developer
UK (Working from home)
- Do you thrive in an environment that gives genuine autonomy?
- Is a commitment to excellence and client service at the core of all you do?
- Do you have extraordinary levels of self-discipline and responsibility?
- Do you have at least 3 years' experience of software development?
If you answered "yes" to all these questions, KeyPay would be very interested in finding out more about you.
KeyPay is a cloud-based Payroll solution suitable for all types of businesses. They reduce the time spent on Payroll processing & increase employee interaction through Employee Self Service.
KeyPay's all-encompassing payroll solution has experienced explosive growth in Australia (Over 160k Australian businesses now operate with KeyPay, with over $21bn of payments processed annually). They are now looking to expand its operation in the UK and are looking for smart, driven and experienced developers.
KeyPay don't just talk about the cloud; They live and breathe it, embracing the very latest in technological developments.
Refreshingly efficient, KeyPay employ developers who thrive within an environment that is truly empowering and autonomous. The business makes optimum use of Slack, Trello and Google suite whilst minimising meetings and direct management.
This results in a culture of personal ownership and collaboration.
Underpinning KeyPay's success is a focus on employing individuals whose personality fits with their culture and ethos. Key responsibilities:
• Maintain existing features and implement new features in our flagship product KeyPay
• Identify and implement Improvements to the existing application
• Take initiative for offering advice and suggestions on ways KeyPay can improve the development process
• Proactively identify application pain-points and suggest mitigation strategies
• Perform second level support on a rotating roster, shared amongst the developers.
• Perform peer reviews of code changes
• Perform testing of new features/enhancements/bug fixes
• Maintain help articles for new/updated features
• Provide training sessions for the support team for new features
• Provide regular status updates Experience:
• At least 3 years of software development experience
similar) frameworks would be of benefit:
o NHibernate (persistence framework)
o NUnit / XUnit (unit testing)
o Windsor (dependency injection/IoC)
o ASP.NET MVC
• Experience writing unit tests
• Some payroll/pension knowledge would be of benefit
• Experience working remotely