We have a great opportunity for a Credit Controller, with experience of successful pursuit of outstanding debt and cash collection in a global organisation, to join our Finance Team at our Bellshill HQ
Reporting to the Group Financial Treasury Leader, the successful applicant will co-ordinate the management of Group Debtors, which includes effective cash collection in line with customers terms, following up on late payments, minimising the risk of bad debt whilst maintaining regular cash flow, through robust processes and controls.
As a vital member of the Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Manage KYC process for new customers ensuring credit terms and limits are agreed with senior credit control and in line with policy
- Management and control of customers' orders, ensuring orders are released within the policy limits
- Manage and control of debtors, ensuring all invoices are paid within the agreed credit terms, pursue all customers in respect of overdue debt, proactively managing our cash collection.
- Accurate data processing in IFS of cash receipts, rebates, agents commission and other documentation relating to the management of the debtors ledger.
- Reconcile the designated debtors profile for month and year end including intercompany balances in line, with group reporting timetable.
- Managing stakeholder needs - daily liaison with both internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality of service provision.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we'd love to hear from you