A leading manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor
to join the Audit Division in their London, Bristol or Manchester office.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be part of the international Internal Audit team responsible for:
- Planning, performing and documenting Internal Financial Audits in accordance with the internal audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed
- Interacting with company management and key personnel to build/maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3 - 6 years' experience within a top 10 professional audit firm
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You must have to right to live and work in the UK (unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available).
What the position can offer you in return:
- The base salary on offer ranges between £55,000 - £65,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail!