Risk Responsibilities Ensure that you understand the risks and controls on your department; what could go wrong, what controls you have to prevent/detect or contain these.
- Be the primary point of contact (i.e. Business Partner) for corporate communications and marketing for defined business division(s) / support function(s) within the TP ICAP Group.
- Work with the wider Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement an integrated communications strategy, incorporating traditional media, social media, internal communications and content marketing.
- Proactively identify stories and create engaging content that will resonate across media - traditional and social - and internal channels.
- Build and develop relationships with key media to raise a business division's profile.
- Identify media opportunities for key spokespeople within the business.
- Advise and coach key spokespeople on media opportunities that will enhance the firm's reputation.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as intranet, quarterly Group-wide newsletter, internal engagement campaigns, senior management videos
- Work with wider Marketing & Communications team to support the Group as required.
All staff have defined risk management responsibilities. The Group imposes additional responsibilities on line-managers and senior managers. It is critical that all staff discharge their risk management responsibilities when undertaking their role. Specific responsibilities are incorporated into employee objectives, and your performance against these objectives will be assessed as part of the firm's performance management process. You will also be required to confirm that you have discharged your risk management responsibilities through the annual risk management attestation process.Person SpecificationKnowledge & Attributes:
- Proven experience in dealing with the media
- A good understanding of financial calendar process
- A good understanding of capital markets
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to adapt output dependent on channel (media relations, social, marketing communications)
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to build relationships internally and externally. Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Curious: able to spot a story and develop to an end product
- Creative: ability to generate new ideas, approaches or insights
- Dynamic and driven: demonstrates high levels of energy to set and achieve goals, both individually and as member of a larger team
- Execution focused: Able to work flexibly, and to tight deadlines, maintaining consistently high standards and attention to detail
- Strong experience in a financial or corporate communications agency, or listed financial services company