Concentra Analytics is a fast-growth SaaS company with award-winning data analytics platforms and services that enable businesses to improve their operations and execute their strategies more effectively.About Orgvue
In an era when market dynamics are constantly shifting, orgvue is the leading organisational planning and design platform that puts businesses on the front foot. It harnesses the power of data and modelling to build more adaptable and better performing organisations. What orgvue does best is give business leaders control of their organisation and - with the data evidence - help them make faster, confident decisions to get the right people doing the right work at the right cost. This is real-time organisational decision-making for times of change. That's whyorgvueis used by the world's foremost companies and consulting firms to fearlessly build their organisations of the future, today.
This is an exciting time to join orgvue. The business is experiencing double-digit growth year over year and is now investing heavily in the Marketing and Sales function to continue driving that growth as we ascend to new heights in 2021.About The Role
orgvue is looking for a tenacious marketing manager to lead the partner marketing programme of our flagshipp SaaS Product globally. The right candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing implementation of our marketing strategies for the partners, including Management/Strategy Consulting firms. The role will predominantly focus on driving penetration and adoption amongst the consulting community, but will also require elements of lead generation, product marketing, partner enablement and channel support. You will be granted autonomy to manage a full range of B2B marketing activities that contribute to the overall financial success of the business.Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales leadership to understand the go-to-market strategy and translate into partner marketing plan that generates new leads and drives engagement within the partners
- Evaluate and improve existing partner marketing strategies.
- Own partner marketing requirements across all marketing channels and brief Marketing colleagues to manage execution
- Own the delivery of the partner marketing plan against milestones and budget
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Channel leaders to ensure success of campaigns
- Track and report on all campaigns, improving lead generation performance based on data from Marketing Operations and Sales Operations tools
- Target specific marketing channels to promote orgvue, including social media platforms, emails, partner websites and portals, webinars, podcasts and blogs
- Develop asset and enablement content, including newsletters, video, competitor battlecards, sales tools and brochures
RequirementsWhat we look for
- Manage all marketing campaign communications
- Establish and manage a network of direct relationships with marketing contacts in partner organisations
- Oversee creation and management of partner and prospect contact list
- Keep track of and implement the latest marketing technologies and techniques
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years marketing experience in a high growth, fast-paced, B2B tech company preferably in Human Resources Consulting marketplace
- Experience with taking SaaS products to market
- Experience working with Big Four consulting partners, with the ability to translate orgvue's unique value through multi-channel marketing programs and engaging our partner network.
- Previous experience developing integrated lead generation strategies and campaign execution
- Advanced capacity to drive creativity and innovation
- Excellent time-management, project management and organizational skills
- Must have high energy, passion and a positive can-do attitude
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, cross-functional team collaboration and project management skills.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Season ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
Currently we are all remote but when in the office
- Central Location
- Showers & Bike Parking
- Great coffee from our Barista machine
- Table tennis & Pool
- Weekly Social events