My Client is a 25 Partner firm, with a headcount of 200 staff. They specialise in practice areas as diverse as Business & Finance, Private Individuals, Public Services, Regulatory Matters and Social Housing.
They have offices across the UK and currently have an opening for a Credit Controller to join their office in Colchester. To secure an interview you will have a minimum of 12 months Credit Control experience gained within a law firm. Responsibilities
- Collection of outstanding debt by telephone and email
- Managing the collection of debts and their status
- Preparing weekly and monthly analysis of debtors for internal management purposes
- Liaising with Partners and other fee earners with regard to queries from clients on unpaid bills
- Keeping the Operations Manager fully informed of issues, and providing suggestions and solutions to deal with them
- Sending out monthly statements to clients and assisting with mail merges for the purpose of sending monthly statements
- Assisting with projects and reports as and when needed
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate record of query statuses
- Maintaining an organised and accurate filing system.
A minimum of 12 months Credit Control experience gained within a law firm. Important Notice
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.