What do you need?
- Would you like to lead a team at a Global R & D hub?
- Work on Greenfield projects with a tech stack that never stands still?
- Enjoyed your Senior role but feel it's now time to step up to a hands-on Principal role?
You'll work with an evolving stack:
- 5+ years' hands-on experience with Java / similar OOP
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL
- Machine learning / related experience
Java, ElasticSearch, gRPC, Cassandra, Apache Spark, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Redshift, Dynamo, Play! fraework & React.js You'll receive some of Belfast's Best Benefits:
What will you be doing?
- Salary up to £75,000
- 10% Bonus
- Generous Shares & Equity
- 'Remote first company' - however, they have a lovely custom-built office in the City Centre for you too!
- Reimbursed monthly travel costs to and from work (Once things get back to normal!)
- Day one access to: Healthcare, Dental & optical for you & your family
- 12 weeks full paid maternity/paternity leave
- Pension matched to 8%
So who are they?
- You'll be the technical lead for specialised development team; however, you'll remain very much hands-on like everyone else at this company
- Architectural design & coaching within your team
- Solve problems presented by designing internet scale solutions
- Build new features from scratch - proper greenfield development
- Harness advances in AI, Machine learning & Big Data
Dominating the fraud prevention space, this company work with household names to protect online purchases. The Belfast tech hub is their global engineering home - you'll join (remotely) at a critical time. **This role can be remote indefinitely for anyone based in the UK!
Apply or drop me a message to find out more!