DevOps Engineer£60-65kFully Remote (London Office)
I am working on behalf a publishing house that are expanding their Platform Engineering Team which are responsible for managing and developing devops technologies across the business.
They are seeking a DevOps Engineer with strong Kubernetes skills to assist on a large platform migration from Docker to Kubernetes as well ongoing automation, configuration and builds across their AWS environment.
You will be joining an organisation that fosters a highly diverse and inclusive culture and offers a fantastic opportunity to work on significant projects across the business.Key Skills
- AWS Cloud experience - EX2, Code Pipeline, Lambda, RDS, Router53, ELBs etc.
- In-depth experience of containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker - migration project would be nice to have.
- Terraform, Jenkins, Git/Github
- In-depth knowledge of LAMP stack
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Manage and configure AWS cloud environment
- Manage and support of containerisation Kubernetes and Docker
- Manage the develop CI/CD pipelines
- Promote best practices across development teams.