What are we about:
Our ambition is simple. To combine our global know-how with local insight to help our clients turn their business goals into reality. By offering innovation, automation and organizational design. All with a personal touch.Where the strategic magic happens:
London is our base of operations. Here, we've created an international office with dozens of exceptional people. Over the years, we've worked hard to secure our place as leading advisors and business support consultants within our industries. We are incredibly proud of what we've achieved so far and plan to continue along the same path. Constantly learning, improving and growing to make sure we always create lasting value for our clients.Our Mission
Create value and reimagine the technology that powers the categories we work in. Provide management and consulting teams that turn start-ups into medium-sized businesses and support them as they evolve.Summary
We are building a multidisciplinary Architecture team and looking for the best talents to help us defining the future architecture model to support businesses ambitions.Key responsibilities include:
- Define and maintain an overarching technical strategy for the IT group in collaboration with the Architecture team and leadership.
- Ensure that architecture definition and subsequent technical implementations are in accordance with best practice, able meet the current and future business needs.
- Drive innovation to meet complex business challenges and extremely diverse stakeholder requirements.
- Establish excellent relationships with ITO function, business stakeholders and PMO.
- Support new technology adoption, ensuring consistency with business and technology strategy.
- Collaborate closely with partner vendors (such as Platform software vendor) groups to ensure that technical environments are suitable for current and future purpose.
- Ensure that all systems architecture is in accordance with Corporate Security requirements.
- Define and maintain an accurate representation of current technology and new technology integration state.
- Champion best practice in architecture governance and process, ensure solution proposals adhere to best practice wherever possible.
- Able to fully and accurately assess the risk to business of in place solutions and future technology implementation proposals.
- Support cost/benefit analysis for all solution proposals.
- Lead external suppliers to identify and evaluate technology improvements to support business initiatives and drive increased efficiency.
- Conduct research and studies on emerging technologies to support business initiatives and increase cost effectiveness and flexibility.
- Act as subject matter expert on IT technology solutions, and available solutions in the market place to meet business needs.
- Resolve design technical problems promptly and thoroughly when they arise in an inclusive manner.
- Ensure all stakeholders fully engaged, informed and able to make appropriate decisions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, automation and process improvement through technology.
- Collaborate with the Architecture team, ITO teams and Technology leadership to define the best of breed Cloud, Multi Cloud setups.
- Participate to roadmaps alignment with ITO teams.
- Support the Architecture team and the overall Technology functions with Security design requirement related to Architecture implementations across Infrastructure and IT Corporate.
- Incentive knowledge sharing of Security solutions across the Architecture team, ITO, Cyber Ops.
- Produce technical documentation for Architecture and ITO teams.
- Collaborate with ITO with the design and implementation of the required solutions.
- SME for Security design within the Architecture function ( or cross function)
- Define security systems architecture based upon function specific stakeholder needs.
- Experience designing solutions for the Public Cloud (Google GCP, AWS), Multi Cloud and Hybrid setup focused on Security.
- Experience designing security solutions for the on-prem.
- Experience in data classification and protection.
- Understanding of Security Governance and Cloud Security Framework (CSF).
- Proven experience across multiple security IT Domains.
- Understanding of Cloud Native Principles.
- Understanding of DevOps practices such as CI, CD, and Infra as Code, Cloud, and Monitoring.
- Experience securing containerization orchestrator with specific focus on Kubernetes.
- Experience designing Continuous Security solutions for both applications, infrastructure, and applications.
- Good understanding of end-to-end delivery life cycles and SDLC and application security.
- Experience in designing security monitoring solutions.
- Experience in scripting language like Python, Bash.
- Engineering experience with Linux based systems.
- Experience supporting the architecture of security component services including infrastructure and application design.
- Experience reviewing and input into the appropriate use of security technologies within the company.
- Experience working with stakeholders to build security into new designs and patterns.
- Experience defining secure infrastructure and application build/implementations.
- Input to technology security roadmaps and strategy.
- Experience supporting the evaluation of new products and vendors during formal and informal processes.
- Input to wider technology stream strategies, design and implementations.
- Experience in ownership of security led projects or acting as key contributor, and participation in non-security led project activities.
- Experience in leading the design of significantly sized or complex systems.
- Forward-thinker: keep up to date with emerging technologies which could support the organization in the future.
- Continuously challenging the status quo.
- Attention to detail.
- Feeling comfortable working with different teams, functions and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Holistic view across multiple IT domains.
- Collaborative approach to build the best of breed solutions in collaboration with the rest of the Architecture teams and IT operations.
** Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom **
- No Agencies
- Location: London, Soho
- Permanent Role
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post.