Senior Sitecore Developer6 Month ContractLondon/RemoteUp to £425
As a senior specialising in Sitecore, your role will be hands-on Sitecore development and integration within a cross-functional team to produce high-quality work. In doing so you will use the latest patterns & practices, evolutionary Cloud architecture, and Agile/Lean principles.
You will provide expertise in Sitecore development and work with the team to achieve migration to a modern headless frontend. You will be responsible for Sitecore development, as well as full-stack development of the decoupled React frontend. You will ensure quality is built-in and delivered with minimal risk. You will work closely with the frontend team, content editors, and work with modern tooling that enables a content-as-a-service approach.
- 2 years of experience delivering modern Sitecore projects in C#
- Experience with Sitecore 9 configuration and setup
- Expert in using Sitecore SXA, Sitecore JSS and familiar with Unicorn
- Experience with NextJs or React frontend frameworks
- Capable of managing Sitecore roles, permissions, and workflows
- Able to build quality in using modern testing techniques and frameworks
- Experience with Cloud services and backend integration
- Experience working with Helix and deployment pipelines
- Participation within Agile teams or Lean software development principles
Qualities and Characteristics
- A genuine passion for technology, able to quickly up-skill and learn
- Takes ownership of code with an emphasis on ensuring high-quality
- Team player able to collaborate openly within teams and contribute value
- Clear communication when conveying technical complexity
- Interest in other aspects of software delivery outside of pure tech
If you are interested in this position please get in contact immediately for urgent consideration.
Keywords: Sitecore, C#, ReactJS , React , NextJS , Next, Sitecore 9