Propel are currently seeking a European Marketing Manager to join a high growth Series B SaaS business with excess of 32 million in funding.
Founded within the last decade and 200+ strong, they are now gearing up to launch their brand into the European market.
As part of this growth they are seeking a European Marketing Manager to establish strong brand awareness and drive quality leads!THIS ROLE IS COMPLETELY AND INDEFINATELY REMOTE
You will be responsible for implementing the go to market strategy for the region, driving all elements of demand generation. Working closely with global HQ to ensure the global strategy is localised to the regional markets.
- Manage end-to-end demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including SEM, SEO, display ads, email marketing, content syndication, and social media advertising
- Manage the development of content and collateral to create targeted, value added content demand campaigns
- Execute the AMB plan to ensure the delivery of high-value content and touch points at the optimal moment in an account's discovery and sales journey, capturing and nurturing leads
- Build automated communications to enhance the customer experience across every aspect of the user journey to improve conversion rates
- Determine key metrics to track, analyse the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns, and deliver reports and insight to key stakeholders
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders including thought leaders, product, sales and marketing teams.
- Identify the right partners and suppliers and ensuring they deliver success.
- Previous experience representing a regional arm of a global SaaS or Software Business
- Proven experience bringing a global brand into the European market
- Fluent English - additional European Languages would be advantageous
- Experience of marketing into enterprise organisation using ABM approaches - retail, grocery or Pharma industries would be advantageous