IPC is seeking an experienced, dynamic and collaborative Director, Global Marketing. The position reports to the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer and is part of the Global Revenue organization. It requires significant collaboration with executive management, sales leaders, product management, human resources and customer service.
The Director will develop global marketing strategy and execute on awareness, demand generation and sales enablement programs. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of 3-4 team members based in the US and Europe as well manage several external vendors including PR firms, a marketing agency and a market research firm (based in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific). RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Lead a team of marketing professionals based in New Jersey, London (UK) and Madrid (Spain); this includes managing the demand generation, field marketing and design functions; manage public relations firm / agency relationships based in New York, London and Hong Kong / Singapore.
- Create and develop marketing launch plans and awareness programs by working closely with the product management team.
- Execute thought leadership and content strategy.
- Develop holistic, global demand generation program to support Inside Sales and account executive team.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Oversee the team that manages the prospect database as well as company website.
- Create mechanisms / dashboards / KPIs to measure ROI on marketing programs.
- Develop and create strategic copy for marketing / product collateral and campaigns; includes press releases, case studies, whitepapers, videos and presentations.
- Brand awareness, demand generation and sales enablement are key responsibility areas.
- Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of Marketing / Communication / Product Marketing in software / technology.
- MBA or post-graduate degree preferred.
- Experience marketing cloud and SaaS services.
- Experience marketing to financial institutions - banks, broker / dealers, investment management firms, or institutional investors ideally within trading or trading applications.
- Strong background in generating demand for sales team and creating overall brand awareness.
- Proven background of developing and executing high impact relationships with executive management, sales leadership, account executives, inside sales and product management.
- Track record and experience successfully managing teams including remote team members as well as external agencies such as PR firms / creative firms; global experience and adept at working across multiple time zones.
- Action-oriented self-starter who can thrive in dynamic environments and derive clarity out of ambiguous situations.
- Proven experience collaborating with and influencing teams across a firm - particularly sales and product management.
- Proven and creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling brand and product positioning.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Commercial acumen to participate in negotiations and business decisions.