Prescript is a healthcare communications agency. We work for global, regional and local healthcare organisations to engage audiences at every stage of the journey from molecule to patient.
We believe our point of difference is our operating model. Not only do our expert teams create the highest quality and compelling content in market access, medical, brand and corporate communications and learning and development, we also deliver it in novel, relevant ways that set our clients apart.
This truly integrated approach allows us to explore client needs from every angle and build engagement that challenge beliefs and changes behaviour in a consistent way.
We call this INGENIOUS Role Overview
As the Strategic Planner you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, relevance of the product/brand building process and supporting the communication strategy to our account teams in order to provide Prescript clients with strategic direction and customer insights. You will report directly to the Head of Strategy.
But it's not all about work - as an organisation we believe in a good work-life balance, structured on-going coaching and development as well as timely mentoring. When you grow, we grow.Key Responsibilities
· Serves as a strategic consultant to both the internal teams and agency clients
· Central role in guiding the brand building and communications planning process
· Acts as an ambassador for the Prescript brand and all its assets, ensuring all personnel are trained, familiar with, and adhere to the agreed agency strategic tools and processes
· Leads and participates in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business
· Drives the strategic process; actively leading, moderating and participating in strategic workshop streams both internally and with clients
· Presents research/strategy findings in client and new business meetings
· Acts as the consumers voice within the agency applying market knowledge and insights to the business need and brand
· Works with the account and creative teams to effectively craft creative briefs and support the creative process
· Leads market research projects, where appropriate esp. for new business opportunities
· Designs market research discussion guides and questionnaires, Moderates focus groups, analyzes data, and develops implications and recommendations
· Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to business need
· Leads and participates in group brainstorming sessions
· Assists in developing, implementing, and evolving the agency's strategic methodologies and processes
· Works as a central member of the agency team with the ability to apply knowledge and learning's across marketsKey Skills
- Establishes strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrates strategic accountability
- Leads, moderates and participates in strategic workshops
- Communicates effectively with clients
- Conducts efficient analyses and draws insights in a short period of time
- Manages certain projects with minimum input from supervisor
- Displays strong research capabilities
- Displays professional conduct in alignment with the Prescript values
- Works effectively as a member of the Prescript strategic planning team
What We Can Offer You......A great work/Life balance Lovely colleaguesCompany Incentive Bonus Healthcare PlanNew Business Bonus Social Events & CelebrationsFlexible and home working options Pension 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus extra paid time off at Christmas) - we may even throw in a cheeky Prescript Bank Holiday aswell!
- Educated to degree level
- 1+ years' experience working in an agency environment as either an account planning or account lead
- Good understanding and demonstrated experience of the strategic process of brand building.
- Excellent communication ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data. Ability to draft research reports, presentations, white papers, and general business correspondence. Ability to effectively support presentation of research results to customers, clients, and other agency team employees
- Excellent reasoning ability: Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to extract and simplify the key points from a multi-layered or complex client brief. The ability to build a, fully referenced, convincing story from the information provided
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be competent in using MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel