Following a successful year at Petlab Co in 2020, we are continuing our plans to expand and hyper-scale the business into the new year, we have a brand new requirement for a Graphic Designer. You will work closely with our Head of Design and 2 Designers on a broad spectrum of digital and packaging design, The team is responsible for the creation, upkeep and optimisation of our growing portfolio of in-house ecommerce brands. We are looking for someone with the ability to jump between projects ranging from email to UI to packaging design, and everything in between.
A large portion of the role will involve taking ownership over email design. You will use your established skills in email design and creation to support delivery of email content for the marketing teams. You will design email templates, use those templates to create designs for a range of emails, and then create those emails using email building software. Conversion optimisation is an important aspect of the role. Any existing experience in designing for conversion is a bonus!
We aren't looking for someone who just fills a gap in the team. We want someone with ambition to grow within the company and proactively recognise areas which can be improved through design. The role will be mostly project based with the life cycle of projects being anything from a few hours to several months and the expectation would be to work on several projects at a time.About Petlab Co
Petlab Co. is the world's fastest-growing pet supplement business. Launching in December 2018, Petlab Co. is currently on track to drive over $80m in sales in 2020 without any external funding. They have a loyal community of over 100,000+ pets and tens of thousands of owners have had their lives positively impacted by innovative Petlab Co. products. Petlab Co. is a vibrant, fast-moving, and customer-centric team who value and reward high performing players. It is an ideal place for a candidate who is ambitious, hardworking, loves animals, is looking to rapidly progress their career, and would enjoy working in a vibrant environment with smart co-workers and friendly office dogs! With a currently strong foothold in the United States, in the next several years, the Company intends to rapidly establish a presence across Europe and Asia. This exciting growth/hyper-scale will be underpinned by a continually evolving bedrock of proprietary product formulations that will improve pet and owner lives. Finally, the Company intends to continue to grow the value-add services and innovative products it provides to its enthusiastic community.Requirements
- Advanced and proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to short and strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Design for conversion
- An eye for striking responsive and dynamic compositions
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident and creative thinker
- Great communication skills
- Proactive work ethic
How To Apply
- Work alongside the content team to improve and innovate our email marketing and campaigns.
- Working with our Suppliers to create and design packaging artwork that is unique and capturing.
- Creating graphic content for web banners.
- Engaging web images for our Ecommerce sites.
- Assist on UI projects for our eCommerce sites and landing pages.
- Assisting the team on brand identity creation.
- Consistently optimising the suite of graphics for Petlab Co and Cel
- Please submit your CV and Portfolio curated of your best work.
- Complete the application test below and submit it with your application. (The assets will be on the document on a WeTransfer link, you must complete these steps in order to be shortlisted).
Here is the link to the Application Test Word Document- https //docs.google.com/document/d/1XVctwO7N-tLLnj...Benefits
- Work From Home - Remote working! Work freely from your home!
- Flexible working hours - We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while traveling, or in the office! (During the Covid-19 pandemic the office is currently closed as the health & safety of our team is of the utmost importance to us, upon re-opening we will take every precautionary measure to ensure the office is Covid-19 secure).
- Company Equipment - You choose between a mac or a PC!
- Audible subscriptions - We love to promote and encourage personal & professional development so we couldn't be happier to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon.
- Employee Assistance Programme - We make sure our team is covered for a range of different circumstances personally and professionally, and have an employee assistance program that provides a complete support network of expert advice for the ultimate work/home life balance.
- Pension Scheme - contributions towards your pension scheme!
- Cycle to work Scheme - Who doesn't love a brisk cycle into work! We have secure bike storage with a service lift and entrance dedicated to our wonderful cyclists.