My client has one of the best stories within the industry, they are proud to support the North West and offer Property Finance across the UK. With over 500 colleagues and continuing to grow, they currently sit within the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
The role of the Relationship Manager is to manage the portfolio of clients with a Property Finance requirement, including the monitoring of ongoing progress and exit strategies for live projects. Assessment & processing of stage drawdowns will also play a fundamental part of the role, along with developing client relationships to leverage additional lending opportunities.
· Monitor and assess outstanding loan terms and conditions, building a programme & budget, sales and exit strategy;
· Leveraging additional lending opportunities where possible and provide and initial assessment;
· Assess and process stage drawdowns upon receipt of the required professional certification;
· Review applications for additional funding for existing customers;
· Act as a high level point of contact for customers with issues or concerns;
· Build, manage and maintain relationships with brokers and other 3rd parties;
· Keep up to date with market conditions so that strategies can be reviewed / realigned if changing market conditions dictate.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience of working in the Property Funding sector;
· Strong relationship management skills;
· Excellent knowledge of the property market;
· The ability to assess and understand valuations;
· The ability to work under pressure and to targets;
· Ability to be flexible with regard to working hours;
· Driving license - this role will involve considerable travel.