Product Marketing ManagerThe Company:
Our client uses artificial intelligence and cognitive science to empower the world's best teachers and ensure every student can achieve an A* grade - whatever their background. Their mission is to provide the world's most effective learning experience, and in doing so, help every student fulfil their potential.
Over 70,000 students have now signed up to take control of their learning. In the last two years, 97% of students who completed their courses achieved an A or A* in their final exams - with many starting from grades as low as Ds and Us. They have raised over two and a half million pounds to create their next wave of A Level and GCSE courses, expanding their reach to 2 million new students every year.The Role:
We are looking for an intelligent, highly creative yet data-driven individual to play a pivotal role in the growth of their company. Reaching and on-boarding customers is crucial to their success and you'll be helping to lay the foundations for how they do this at scale. This role will be highly entrepreneurial - you should be comfortable dealing with uncertainty and will be rewarded with accelerated responsibility, learning and growth potential.
The culture is extremely supportive - they help each other, respect each other and are passionate about what they do. They are very value-driven, and the right candidate will live and breathe their values.What you'll do:
- Lead and deliver strategic projects that will directly grow the B2C (students and parents) and B2B (schools) revenue, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
- Improve and optimise the customer onboarding experience.
- Use market research, customer research and product data to continually optimise product pricing strategies and aid in prioritising product features.
- Come up with creative new ways to market them and enhance the lives of as many students as possible with their courses.
- Create high quality product-focused content such as website pages, case studies and videos.
- Lead new product (course) launches, managing email campaigns through to sign up flows.
- Refine product messaging across all channels.
Training & Development:
- At least 2 years of relevant, full-time professional experience at a blue-chip, high-growth start-up or top strategy consulting firm.
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) from a top university .
- A desire to improve education and transform students' lives, and knowledge of the UK education system.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience delivering projects and working with web analytics tools.
- Thrive in a culture of feedback - giving and receiving it.
You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing who will provide the necessary training to ensure that you are successful in your position. You will be working within an extremely supportive, highly driven and dynamic organisation which drives towards making a positive change to the education sector. The perfect candidate will progress into a Head of Product Marketing role.Logistics:Location:
Shoreditch, London (Currently Remote)Salary: