Solutions Engineer (Remote Working Available)
Through the power of artificial intelligence, advanced optimization algorithms, and distributed cloud computing, Optibus plans and schedules the movements of every vehicle and driver with incredibly detailed insight into how each decision affects operations, costs, and on-site performance.
Having secured £50m in Series B funding, we have quickly expanded from a team of 50 to 120 and have no intention of slowing down. Our customer base is ever-growing and include the likes of TfL, Facebook, Apple, First and Keolis Transit to name but a few.
To support new customer acquisition across the UK and Europe we are scaling our Solutions Engineering team. The role will be to act as the representative of Optibus on Enterprise level projects.
As a Solutions Engineer, your role will focus on owning the implementation of our software platform across our UK and European customer base. In the position, you'll get the opportunity to utilise both your technical knowledge as well as show-off your customer-facing experience. By means of a broad overview the role will include:
- Building strong and trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Project Manage implementation on new customers sites
- Build and customise new solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the product is configured for their specific functional needs
- Oversee the migration of customers data onto our platform
- Deliver training to key users of the platform
We will be investing heavily in your training/development from day 1 and have a development plan that will ensure you grow your career in line with your personal goals.
In a very broad nutshell, to be considered we are looking for:
- A natural and confident communicator who really enjoys the 'people' side of their role in building strong, trusted and lasting relationships
- Prior experience working with Software with a strong Technical Aptitude
- Confidence with Excel, specifically when it comes to validating and migrating data.
- A Team player - someone enjoys being part of a friendly and social team and supportive of their peers
It's a super-exciting time to join our business as we grow!
If you would like to find out more about this Solution Engineer opportunity then please press the apply button.
We are considering applicants who require REMOTE WORKING so feel free to get in touch to find out more.