Special Projects Manager - £45,000 - £56,000 - Manchester (currently remote)The Role
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Special Projects Manager to manage and deliver the small works department.
The successful candidate will provide engineering expertise to all projects, alongside implementing SPIE engineering processes.
The key responsibilities of a Special Projects Manager include, but are not limited to:
- To report to the contract's manager on progression on a weekly basis.
- Develop and implement project schedules.
- Review, sign-off and implement project Quality plans and procedures.
The key skills and qualities of a Special Projects Manager:
- Be qualified to at least HNC/D level or have suitable experience in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Possess technical knowledge of Mechanical services with some electrical knowledge
- Possess knowledge and experience of working within live production environments ideally within the food sector
- FCM & GMP knowledge
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of steam systems, pipework and plant as well as general HVAC
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector up to £1m
- Experience managing multiple site-based team/s
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK's Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.