Opportunity to join an exciting London-based fintech firm. Point Group help financial sector businesses grow by building innovative technology solutions. We build investment operating platforms for wealth and asset managers, and cloud-native digital applications for the wider financial sector. We need world class technologists to join our team and contribute to our next stage of growth.
We are looking for a Power BI developer to develop solutions on top of a Data Vault 2.0 data warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of asset management, data modelling, Power BI, Microsoft Data Technologies and ETL.
The candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to plan work, set out delivery targets and commitment to deliver according to the agreed time frames. They will have strong problem solving skills and be able to show the appropriate level of autonomy.
· Development of visualisation and dashboards in Power BI
· Development of reports in SSRS
· Design of datasets and dataflows supporting visualisations and reports.
· Implementation the Azure Power BI infrastructure
· Development of supporting ETL Flows
· Map source system data to data warehouse models.
· Advanced Power BI
· Advanced MS Data Technologies (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
· Advanced SQL query writing
· Experience in Power BI Admin
· Problem Solving
· Mathematical competency
· Experience and understanding of investment products.
4-6 month contract at competitive rates.