Informatica MDM Technical Specialist - London based - £75k to 90k + benefits
An independent consultancy with deep expertise in all things data (think, strategy, integration, migration, Governance, quality, and architecture) are looking to hire an Informatica MDM Technical Specialist
to be an integral part of their growing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a Data Governance Consultancy, whilst being immediately based in a client-facing role, responsibilities for this role include:-
- Expert knowledge in Informatica MDM, Informatica Power Center, SQL, Oracle, SSIS, DataStage and UNIX Shell Scripting. You will have worked in an Informatica MDM focussed role for a significant amount of time.
- Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modelling, design techniques and data modelling using Star/Snowflake Schema Design, Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling, Fact and Dimensional tables.
- Extensive experience in the design and creation of ETL mappings and Transformations using Informatica to move data from multiple sources into the target using transformations like Source Qualifiers, Expressions, Aggregator, Lookups, Filters, Routers and Joiners.
- Performed Unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
- Understanding of Java/J2EE
You will be working on multiple Informatica MDM projects as an SME and lead. You should demonstrate success in a similar role to a senior level with at least 5 years' experience working in Consultancy roles within Financial Services where you have supported solutions around complex issues.
The company is great, supportive, professional, and at the forefront of data governance, they employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded. They are dynamic, with an open culture, no office politics or micromanagement.This will be a home-based role with all interviews to be carried out by video conference. Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.