We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for helping to plan, developing and maintaining software that is client facing on a number of different devices.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Front-end developer, you'll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company's needs.These applications will need to communicate with a number of our backend systems.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working knowledge of the Angular framework or similar
- Have experience with workflows from designer to frontend applications and be willing to suggest ways the current team can improve.
- Familiarity with back-end languages (e.g. Node, SQL, Mongo, Bash)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Could Alternativly be based in our South Wales Office.