Java Developer - Junior - Mid - FinTechUnfortunately, our client cannot sponsor visasBackground:
Our client, an established Investment Bank
is looking to add a talented Java developer to their team. You will be part of a team taking part in the development, maintenance and support of services/screens that support access, creation and maintenance of static reference and market price data using the firm's strategic data reference platformRequirements:
- Substantial professional Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong desire to build up domain knowledge and relationships with the business
- Angular / AngularJS experience
- Knowledge of AWS, OpenShift, Kubernetes, CI or CD
- A delivery focused attitude
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Database skills, mainly Sybase and SQL Server
- Exposure to financial industry
- Experience with Apache Lucene and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Spring Boot , Guice, Hibernate.
This is a fantastic opportunity from one of our favourite clients
For further information, please submit your CV.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page for all the latest opportunities.