Senior Statutory Reporting AccountantReports to:
Head of Financial ReportingHours:
09.30 - 18.00Salary:
£65 - £70k + generous bonusLocation:
Central London (initially working from home)
Our client, a multinational Oil & Gas group, is recruiting is seeking Statutory Reporting Accountant to join their high performing team. The ideal candidate will be Big Four/Top 10 audit trained with at least 2 years PQE, technically adept and able to deal with complex IFRS/techincal accounting issues.Responsibilities:
- Production of annual consolidated and stand-alone financial statements in accordance with IFRS and FRS102.
- Liaising with external auditors and preparation of audit support schedules and working papers.
- Researching technical accounting issues and preparation of accounting memos for non-routine commercial transactions.
- Reviewing trial balances submitted by Fleet accountants to ensure adherence to IFRS.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as may be required by the Financial Controller
- A minimum of two years' experience undertaking timely preparation of multiple statutory accounts under IFRS.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Audit background from the Big 4/Top 10 Accountancy firms;
- Personal drive to succeed and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively so as to meet the goals of the finance department within agreed deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to review own work;