We are looking for an experienced and RF engineer to join one of our partners who are World leaders in Space & Defence communication systems. In this role, you will be assisting the design development of a communications payload for a satellite constellation.Position
- Assist with the RF converter design and integration in conjunction with the Project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that the product requirement is captured and planned as a series of engineering tasks.
- Perform detailed design and development to required frequency levels.
- Be responsible for achieving the requirements, including cost objectives as detailed within the Customer order documents.
- Maintain the design approach's visibility and ensure thorough a review that the implemented design will meet the product requirement.
- Experience Experience in developing microwave components and subsystems or systems for space, defence or aerospace products
- Knowledge of spurious analysis, linearity and frequency response
- Design analysis and development of RF frequency converters & Amplifiers in frequency range DC-4GHz
- Knowledge of engineering processes and practices
- Design for manufacture & cost to a high level
- Experience of software-defined Radio desirable
- 6 months initial contract (likely to extend)
- Immediate start
- Inside IR35