Milners are a long-established multi-discipline law firm, who are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our Head Office team-based in Leeds. Our litigation teams continue to grow quickly and are involved in some of the UK's largest public inquiries, as well as helping businesses and individuals in seeking successful outcomes in their legal disputes.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to help support the growing needs and demands of our business, whilst most importantly helping us consistently exceed the expectations of our clients.
What is involved in the role?
· Review and drafting of routine legal documents.
· Creating and maintaining case files.
· Conducting in depth research when required and providing .
· Ensure deadlines are met by keeping organised schedules.
· Using legal technology to enhance our processes and client experience.
· Working alongside respected solicitors in both litigation and public inquiry work.
Your skills and experience
· A law graduate or someone who holds a CILEx level 3 or above qualification in Law.
· Previous experience ideally gained in either personal injury or commercial litigation work.
· Excellent research capabilities and ability to follow detailed instructions.
· Flexible, proactive, forward and future thinking.
· Excellent verbal, written communication skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail.
· Organised and efficient with the consistent ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Good all-round knowledge of technology and its uses.
· Genuine desire to learn and progress your career in law.
· A real team player
What we offer in return
· The opportunity to work for an established, dynamic and leading firm of solicitors.
· Competitive remuneration and benefits package
· City centre office location coupled with full remote working solutions and back-up.
· We offer the potential of a training contract with long term career prospects.
· Ongoing training, development and mentoring.