Cognizant Infrastructure Services - Provides IT infrastructure & Cloud services for clients across industry verticals, including both Consulting/Professional and Managed Services, across Enterprise Computing, Data Centres, End User Computing, Service Desk, Network Services, Environment Management Services, DevOps and Cloud.
Cognizant is looking for Microsoft Azure Engineers to be based at key client sites in UK.
At Cognizant, you will experience an exciting mix of innovation by design, creativity, collaboration and efficiency within a framework of stimulating objectives and a passion for delivering the best to our customers.
You will be joining a network of some of the most creative, innovative and dedicated people in the industry with many opportunities to learn and develop your career.
Our Associates are chosen for their attitude, skills, knowledge and enthusiasm but above all, their belief that anything is possible. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Implement innovative cloud solutions on Microsoft that drive tangible benefits for our clients.
- Responsible for deployment, maintenance and monitoring of production/test/dev systems running on MS Azure.
- Support all phases of the deployment and maintenance of the system environments on Azure.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via developing tools and automation - for example automated server build processes.
- Create processes and/or tools that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact.
- This is a hands-on IT infrastructure position in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Broad understanding of all the leading cloud providers with hands-on experience of configuring Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS.
- Experience with automating server builds on Azure or cloud solutions using infrastructure as code
- Experience implementing software defined datacenter architectures (including storage, network, and compute) and infrastructure as code
- Experience with public cloud portal administration and resource automation
- Experience of configuring Service automation tools: (Chef, Puppet, etc.), and Hypervisors (Hyper-V,VMware etc.)
- Hands on with Visual Studio, Microsoft SCCM, Power Shell and at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, PHP or Bash.
- Understanding of challenges and considerations to migrate workloads from on premise to Azure.
- Excellent understanding of active directory,
- DevOps and/or Application Development exposure.
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
- Microsoft cloud specialist certification and Azure Solutions Architect is desirable.
Cognizant is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, political opinions or trade union membership