For many of the world's biggest brands including Five Guys, Aldi & River Island, Oak Engage is the definitive workplace solution. Designed to meet the needs of any modern day business, our software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more.
Our intuitive software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicality with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, giving our clients the tools they need to bring their teams together and work better as one.
Ideally, you'll have a good grasp of User Experience (UX) and an eye for clean and creative digital design. You will be able to work to deadlines, translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and wireframes and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
You'll work with our Brand Design Manager and other Brand Designers, but also lead on projects yourself, working with directly customers to design their employee engagement platforms, taking briefs, creating wireframes and helping them implement and launch your ideas.
As part of our Marketing team, you'll also help promote Oak through our website and other marketing materials.Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Digital Designer, with a strong portfolio
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, Sketch or other equivalent visual design tools - the more the better!
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest digital trends, techniques and technologies
- JQuery and HTML knowledge
- BA/BS Degree in related subject
- We have a high trust culture at Oak, as long as your job allows - you can flexibly work your hours anytime over 7 days
- Unlimited holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Gym contribution
- Social events
How we're operating through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
We will be returning to the office when it is deemed safe to do so and therefore you will need to be based in commuting distance of Newcastle City Centre in order to be considered for this role.