The Arabesque Group
The Arabesque Group is a global group of fintech companies providing a range of sustainable investment and data services from its offices around the world. Established in 2013, the Arabesque Group has a founding mission to help mainstream sustainability across capital markets. We believe economic value creation can and should be combined with environmental stewardship, social inclusion and sound governance. Through our group of companies, we combine data and AI to deliver sustainable, transparent financial solutions for our changing world.
Arabesque's businesses are
- Asset Management a sustainable and quantitative investment management business using self-learning quantitative models, AI, and big data.
- S-Ray® a dedicated data business, focused on providing the market with corporate sustainability data.
- Artificial Intelligence a dedicated AI research business developing AI and big data capabilities for financial services.
- Development constantly researching new frontiers and business opportunities in sustainability, finance, AI, and machine-learning.
Arabesque Group is headquartered in London with offices in Frankfurt, Singapore, New Delhi, Boston and Tokyo.Arabesque Engineering
We empower people to make well-informed, value-based financial decisions. We use our deep understanding of customer expectations to enable both institutional and retail customers to make sound financial decisions. We achieve this by applying cutting-edge scientific research in sustainability with state-of-the-art machine learning and data engineering techniques.
The Engineering Team's mission is to deliver the best Arabesque customer experience possible. Our strong R&D capabilities enable us to provide innovative products, services and tools that deliver a new experience of sustainable finance.What You'll Do
You will be developing procedures to enhance the quality and integrity of our sustainability data. You will be performing data analysis and collaborate with database developers to improve collection and storage procedures. You will help developing and maintaining our data quality framework. You are passionate about data and know the importance of data quality.Your Responsibilities
- Design and run statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Design and run data queries to identify data exceptions and coding issues, as well as data cleansing.
- Evaluate system performance and design, and work with database developers to improve collection and storage processes.
- Help defining and maintaining data related policies, data definitions, provenance, and quality rules.
- Document processes and maintain data records.
- 3+ years experience in data analysis.
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or a relevant other.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
- Proficiency in programming languages, including SQL and python.
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days' annual leave per year
Arabesque is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At Arabesque we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or status as an individual with a disability.