Gateway Workshops is an award-winning school and we are looking for great therapists with teaching experience to join our team! Established for over 20 years we are a trusted company offering ITEC approved and other professional courses. We offer recognised qualifications for beginners to established therapists.
We have over 50 insurable and accredited courses in massage, beauty and online training. Our small training classes ensure individual attention at all times. We really care about what we do and our professional team are passionate and committed to passing on their expertise to students.Job DescriptionMASSAGE TUTOR
Are you an experienced massage tutor looking for a new challenge? We have a massage tutor vacancy to join our team to teach in Brighton.
- You will be responsible for training small groups of students in the various therapies that we offer.
- You will have excellent experience as a hands-on massage therapist and at least 3 years of teaching experience having worked for a college or in-house training.
- You will have a love of all things massage and be passionate and confident about teaching students' new skills and qualifications.
- Training groups of up to 6 massage students
- A full understanding and in-depth knowledge of the accredited massage courses that Gateway offer
- Delivery of Gateway accredited courses through high-quality teaching materials in our full range of beauty therapy courses.
- Working to specific lesson plans with efficiency whilst ensuring students have an excellent grasp on training content.
- Communicating with students in a timely and effective manner using the relevant templates provided
- Adapting training techniques to accommodate different learning styles
- Apply appropriate and fair methods of assessment and provide constructive feedback to support achievement
- Prepare the room in advance of training and be adequately and professionally prepared.
- Ensure that appropriate records are kept up to date and students registration documents are completed at the beginning of each session.
- 5 years experience as a therapist for each therapy you wish to teach
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience working for a college or in-house training
- A teacher training qualification
- Additional information
- Tutors love the flexibility of teaching with Gateway Workshops and working with our brilliant students to help them reach their full potential.
Tutors love the flexibility of teaching with Gateway Workshops and working with our brilliant students to help them reach their full potential.
Gateway are constantly evolving and offering new courses to meet the demands of today's therapists, meaning our tutors are always learning new skills.
Full training will be provided for all tutors in all subjects they teach.