For over 40 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Today, we are an integrated team of almost 8,000 passionate people from 70 countries working proudly with the world's leading supermajors, engineers & constructors, equipment suppliers and consultancies.
We offer a diverse and challenging environment where you may be working with any one of our 60+ global offices daily. With three headquarter offices located in Houston, Manchester and Singapore, we pride ourselves on being a truly global workplace. There are significant opportunities for international travel, including overseas assignments on either a temporary or permanent basis.
At Airswift we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are - the better our work will be.Airswift are seeking applicants for two Billing Coordinators to join their office in Manchester. Competitive Salary + Benefits.REPORTS TO
Billing ManagerRole Description
This entry-level role will have responsibility for specific client accounts in Airswift's sales ledger covering the UK, Europe and Africa. You will join a strong team based in our Manchester headquarters and will be tasked with ensuring fully compliant and timely billing for clients under your remit.KEY ROLES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILTIES
Knowledge And Experience
- Manage own client portfolio.
- Adhere to client billing requirements as per contracts and work orders, call off orders etc...
- Liaise closely with consultants on new clients and new client billing requirements.
- Ensure accurate billing, including recharges.
- Ensure timely delivery of invoices to clients along with supporting documentation.
- Report on funded invoices to billing supervisor accurately and in timely fashion.
- Be aware of VAT requirements throughout your region.
- Deliver on pro forma invoicing and pre-approvals/SES etc...
- Ensure all banking information is correct on invoices as per funded or non-funded category, currency and billing entity.
- Follow up on invoices emailed to clients, or via consultants, to confirm receipt.
- Work to month-end deadlines.
- Balance Tempest payroll to invoices and ensure all relevant information has been saved in Tempest and maintained in line with auditing requirements.
- Import invoices to D365 and balance Tempest to D365, ensuring all billing has been captured.
- Complete submittal logs in timely fashion and attend weekly submittal meetings with Billing Supervisor.
- Ensure all invoices and back up is filed in shared drive and maintained.
- Complete queries in 48hr turnaround (outside of main invoicing schedules) and maintain and complete query log.
- Liaise with payroll to validate any payroll adjustments affected by credit note and complete credit note log for auditing purposes.
- Review new client contracts with Billing Supervisor to ensure all requirements are captured.
- Ensure Bullhorn data is correct and highlight errors to consultants and service teams accordingly.
- Meet accuracy targets in line with KPIs.
- Purchase order and work order analysis.
- Maintain and deliver 3rd party reconciliations and advise billing supervisor of details to pay - this is working with credit control to ascertain paid invoices (pay when paid basis).
- Communicate various parties of p/o analysis ceilings to ensure timely delivery of either renewed p/o value or extended p/o.
- Support function for MIDE region invoicing as and when required.
- Be fully involved in working with credit control to reduce DSO and improve liquidity of Airswift for UKEA region.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Airswift and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunities employer. Disclaimer
- 12 months experience of billing environment preferable but not required.
- Knowledge of multi-currency transactions.
- Knowledge of VAT and WHT beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience of liaising with various internal departments.
- Focused and dedicated mindset.
- Good team player with ability to drive changes and improvements.
- Knowledge of funding and non-funding.
- Knowledge of withholding tax (training provided).
- Excel and Word knowledge are preferred but training will be given.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Powered by JazzHR