We are looking for a Financial Controller that will oversee the day to day operational financial management of Condatis, a business in the Sitekit Group. This is a standalone finance role. Directly reporting into the Condatis CEO, the role will also work collaboratively with the larger Finance team in the Sitekit Group.
This is an all encompassing finance role where the individual will manage all aspects of the finance function in Condatis and be a member of the Leadership Team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where you can have a real impact on the finance function and the Condatis strategy.
- Responsibilities:Month end routines including trial balance, input to management accounts and analysis and variances, balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify results, trends, and financial forecasts and present them to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the sales team and project management team regarding invoicing and delivery
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Support the business in commercial negotiations and contract reviews
- Make certain that financial reporting systems comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for Condatis based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Work with the Group CFO in presenting reports to senior executives and board members
- Work with Group Finance in supporting Group Finance projects
- Support forecasting process for rolling forecast and/or annual budget
- Responsible for sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll and credit control in Condatis
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or experience equivalent
- Qualified in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Proven experience in finance management
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in small company and entrepreneurial environment, with willingness to adapt and pick up whatever is needed
- Strong leadership qualities
- Compliance oriented and business savvy
- Excellent analytical skills
IAM is our speciality and our successful team members will be required to pass BPSS and UKSV SC screening, arranged during the induction period.
If this is a role that's of interest to you, please apply as we'd love to hear from you.