The Customer Security Division owns a group of highly available services that process user authentication and security mechanisms for a wide set of 10x platform users. Our goal is to build a best-in-class platform that is highly available, scales to unprecedented levels and provides the lowest possible latency. We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where we are constantly looking for new way to measure the performance and quality of our service and use data to drive continuous improvement.
As a software development engineer for the identity team, you are an engineer who is passionate about working with cutting edge technologies, primarily with the ForgeRock space and will bring deep technical knowledge and experience with distributed systems to develop key user authentication feature for the 10x Platform. You are proven to have built software, collaborating with key stakeholders and a team adhering to high standards.EssentialRequirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of Test Driven Development or, ideally, Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience with core ForgeRock components, in-particular OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenCTS.
- Hands-on and technical Solid systems design, problem solving, ability to code, and contribute to on-going development and development practices.
- A deep understanding of Java 8 and Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring (particularly Spring Boot and Spring Security)
- Experience building RESTful APIs but experience of GraphQL and gRPC would also be of interest
- Experience with SQL databases e.g. CockroachDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good experience of Continuous Integration e.g. SonarQube, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Good experience of delivering in an Agile manner, particularly Scrum
- Good experience building and operating services on AWS
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- 25 days Annual Leave + birthday and Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Other benefits such as discounted gym membership, free refreshments and fully funded company socials
10x Future Technologies Services is a strategic solutions business working to transform banking and make it 10x better for customers, banks and society. Our next-generation cloud-native technology platform enables our financial services clients to give their customers more timely, relevant and personalised experiences when it comes to managing money.
Our 10x team comprises more than 500 specialists with deep and relevant experience amassed from multi-billion-dollar businesses, challenger banks, disruptor brands and start-ups.
At 10x you will work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services, big-technology and consumer-focused industries - proven practitioners who understand how to meet the evolving needs of businesses and consumers. Our engineers and developers are leaders too, drawing on experience from within and outside of financial services to deliver new digital solutions. They work across API development, security, cloud-native engineering and payments technology and include UI and UX designers, technical architects and data scientists.
At the heart of everything we do are our three values - Transformation, Integrity and Impact.
Learn more at www.10xbanking.com.