We are building our Performance Marketing team and are looking for additional Performance Marketing Managers (SEM Account Managers) to join the team in London working on a fully remote basis until until March 2021. Beyond this, we've introduced a new flexible working policy allowing you to work from home for the majority of the week with 1-2 days max in the office. See below benefits section for more information!About Carwow
Buying a car is the 2nd biggest financial decision people make after buying a house, and it's an incredibly complex one. Consumers face many challenges in the process from choosing the right car to buy, to making sure they're getting a good deal - here at carwow we aim to fix them all.
From an attic to the 6th fastest growing company in Europe in 2018; carwow is an online marketplace making car buying better for everyone. Car buying is one of the last areas to be revolutionised by the internet - here at carwow we're leading the online revolution. Already we've improved car buying for 200,000+ people who have bought £5 billion+ worth of cars with our help.
We're a highly driven (excuse the pun), energetic scale-up with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We're backed by some of Europe's leading VCs & car manufacturer Daimler (Mercedes-Benz) with over £55m of total funding raised.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can make car buying better, so if you're curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of our industry, get in touch. It's the chance to be at the very start of something huge.The role
As a Performance Marketing/SEM Account Manager within the Performance Marketing team at carwow, you will work closely with our Head of Performance Marketing and Growth Analytics team to identify and execute on growth opportunities. You will take part in planning and measuring marketing campaigns across multiple markets and in multiple languages, and delivering on our growth strategy. Paid Search has been our main traffic-driving force to date and continues to be a significant channel for us however this role also offers opportunities to diversify into other channels in the future.Responsibilities
- Manage, plan & optimise carwow's Paid Search (Google, Bing) performance marketing campaigns across all markets.
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practises in Performance Marketing
- Manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets turning them into actionable business insights.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, reports, and more with the end goal of supporting our marketing efforts.
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learnt and growth opportunities capitalized.
- Constantly find methods to increase efficiency through automation and tools.
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and execution.
- Experience working with large budgets in an online focused company
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation using SQL, Tableau or Excel
- Experience in pre and post campaign analysis
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience of managing campaigns on global ad platforms (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Highly developed analytical and planning skills
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative & innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, business, finance, IT or related discipline will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Experience with creating JS adwords scripts, or other programming languages - a plus
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company (share options).
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve.
- Health Private medical health insurance, subsidised gym membership, free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions.
- Financial Private pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan.
- Flexible working For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office. You'll receive a 'home office allowance' of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new 'work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Office When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Social Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual).
At carwow, we appreciate the value that comes from having diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, pregnancy, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. Wherever you're from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values (you can view them here).