We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven developer to help us develop a leading edge web platform for drones.
You will be working on a variety of apps aimed at controlling a drone, processing the data coming out and presenting them to our end user. This includes getting hands on experience on both front end frameworks (React, Redux) as well as backend development using Node.js and AWS.
The successful candidate will join a small, but highly capable team with great links into the industry and who are passionate about creating intelligent solutions.
We are dedicated to building a workplace of the future and believe in equal opportunities and that diversity drives innovation. We are an inclusive workplace and we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Come and join the team and be part of our journey.Minimum RequirementsRequirements
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Take initiative - we're a small company still, so we'll expect you to take ownership of whatever you work on.
- Wants to grow with us. As we continue to grow, you'll be called on to take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams
- You should know your way around HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including Lambda, S3, EC2, SQS
- Strong knowledge of Database and Database development tools AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB
- React JS/Redux - design and coding experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience working with ROS JS
- Mobile development experience or equivalent e.g. React Native, Cordova
- 1 or 2 delivered projects with a main or significant contribution role using React.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather requirements, create design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes and work on project delivery teams.
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Company share option plan
- No dress code formalities. Come to work with your pyjamas if you want!
- Flexible working hours, incl. work from home