As a Manual QA Tester you will be joining a growing, small team to help create & improve our innovative 3D design software. You will be working closely with our engineering and design teams, and will be responsible for testing the products and tools in our product ecosystem (VR, iPad, desktop).
- Conduct extensive manual testing on the Gravity Sketch and LandingPad products to identify errors and bugs in the software
- Work closely with engineers and designers to develop test plans, and support the product team in the run up to product releases
- Review community feedback from various sources, investigate and report issues when required
- Creatively explore test in your assigned areas, utilising your experience and knowledge to investigate all areas
- Write clear, consistent and thorough bug reports, tracking them from creation to resolution
- Detail accurately the test progress to your product lead and/or a member of the development team when required
- Industry experience with test planning, test designing and execution (bonus points for gaming industry experience)
- Demonstrable understanding of the test lifecycle (planning, analysis execution, reporting)
- Enjoy playing with different products from users' perspective
- Analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work methodically in an organized way
Please note we can only consider candidates who can work on-site from our offices in Brixton, London after the lockdown (hopefully this will be possible soon with the vaccine!)Benefits
- Chance to work at a fast growing startup disrupting the Createch industry
- Real work ownership - you drive your own initiatives
- Unparalleled learning, if you're up for the challenge!
- Great work culture and environment - we work hard but also know how to have fun
- Cyclesheme, Techscheme
- Enhanced parental leave policy (maternity and paternity)
- Regular team socials, team lunches
- Top spec IT equipment
- £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development
- 25 days paid holiday (+ bank holidays)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, background, and nationality.