Ready to grow?
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don't just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence. Not familiar with that term? Don't worry, we'll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We're scaling quickly and looking for Product Support Specialist who is a fearless change agent, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less traveled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office. The Role
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our growing Product Support team. This position is responsible for handling client requests and technical queries.
The Support Specialist will educate our clients, answer questions, and troubleshoot any related problems about the PatSnap platform, products and services.What can I expect to do?
Why would I love this role?
- Answer questions based on a Ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Create and manage online learning content for all product modules
- Create and manage learning content specifically for the Life Science platforms
- Being available for Live Chat system min. 2hrs a day
- Participate and contribute to the GTM of the Life Science platforms
- Become a 'product champion' with absolute knowledge of the PatSnap tools
- Pro-actively collect, analyse and share customer feedback with colleagues in the sales team and with product development.
- Continuously build and maintain high levels of specialisation in the IP and patent intelligence market
- Contribute to the onboarding and training of PatSnap employees.
- Contribute to webinars and other marketing related tasks on the Life Science platforms.
What are the challenges?
- You're super organised - Meticulous in your approach to managing all aspects of your professional life.
- You're motivated by success, passionate and highly driven to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets.
- You learn quickly and easily absorb new information.
- You love to speak with clients and show off your great communication skills.
- You're a problem solver and love to generate new and innovative approaches to problems.
- You love working in a Team, as well as autonomously.
- You'll be utilising your Microsoft Office skills.
- You have a real passion for teaching, technology and innovation.
- As with any role within a fast-growing SaaS business you have to be able to flex to changing business priorities, so if you are adaptable and embrace change then you will thrive in this environment.
- Our structure is relatively flat and non-hierarchical, and egos don't fly here so no job is too big or too small, we all get stuck in to make the business successful, so you'd better get ready to roll up your sleeves!
- Expansion is a major theme. We face new situations and market opportunities which we've not encountered previously. There aren't always someone's footsteps to follow so you will need to be able to work as a pioneer, carving the path and sharing your learnings with your colleagues.
- You'll be great at answering questions with a customer centric approach.
- A passion for educating, explaining, and demystifying complex topics.
- Comfortable with thinking on the spot while on the Live Chat platform
- Knowledge in small molecules and biological drug discovery
- Ability to understand clinical trials development
- Research or Information Science background (Masters or PhD in Biology, Chemistry, Biological science, BioInformatics) preferred
- German speaking
- BioPharma industry experience or working in SaaS information products in the industry is a plus
- Intellectual Property or patent searching experience
- Experience in speaking to value from a commercial perspective
We embrace our differences but there are things we share together
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Private pension
- Various gym discounts (including 50% of Virgin)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- 25 days annual leave allowance
- Regular company & team socials
- Christmas and summer parties
- Pool tables, ping pong & PlayStation in our breakout area
- Complimentary fresh fruit and coffee
Patsnap is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted