At MarketFinance, our vision is for entrepreneurs to have the time to build the world we all want to live in. Frictionless access to funding helps make that happen. So, we provide entrepreneurs with the right business finance to solve their cash flow issues that get in the way of progress.
Our smart online platform was built from the ground up with entrepreneurs in mind, Over the last 10 years we've continued to innovate and enhance our products and services enabling us to gain investment from Barclays Bank, Santander Innoventures and Northzone ( the investors behind Spotify, izettle and trustpilot) and others. But it's not all about technology, one of our biggest assets is our team of bright, talented and motivated people from all over the world. It's one of the things our customers rave about on TrustPilot, and one of the best things about working here.
We're a team of bold and adaptive thinkers who have the courage to challenge and improve access to finance. We are one team, working together to help power up small businesses.
Our company values are
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketFinance moment https //medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...Requirements
We're looking for a hard-working, highly motivated Loans Sales Executive to drive the application process through our various loans and invoice finance channels and help our customers get the funding they need. At MarketFinance, we're passionate about small businesses, entrepreneurs and building a better financial world. In this customer service focused role, you'll be responsible for handling small business applications submitted through our smart online platform and helping to guide them to our underwriting team.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Helping our referral partners (e.g. brokers, accountants), and occasionally small business owners, through the application process as their main point of contact
- Reviewing loan applications submitted by our referral partners on behalf of their small business clients and, on occasion, those submitted directly by business owners
- Serving as an expert on document requirements and reasoning as well as potential underwriting questions likely to come up
- Communicating with owners and partners about any missing information and/or documentation to make sure you can pass complete and comprehensive applications to our underwriting team for review
- Working closely with Partner Loan Success Managers, Relationship Managers, and our Credit Team to understand the intricacies of each application and help improve the efficiency of the partner submission process
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- A strong track record of performance
- Strong communication skills
- Keen interest in financial technology sector and the growing online lending space
- Outgoing, high-energy, and enjoy talking with people (role is heavily phone-based)
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, start-up environment
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Enhanced maternity leave.
- Amazon Kindle and book allowance.
- Clear career progression.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- Mentoring from industry leaders.
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off.
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
If this amazing role excites you, then get in touch ASAP!
W e will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https //www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com