As the UK Partner Marketing Manager, you will work closely with stakeholders from the executive, partner, and acquisition teams, based in our amazing Coventry office. You will help create and deliver a UK partner marketing program that enables Phocas to acquire new customers from select ERP partners, as well as retain and grow existing clients. You will execute a partner marketing plan to support the growth objectives for Phocas UK and also support the global marketing team with new partner marketing processes.
You will lead, support, and monitor partner marketing campaign development, and communicate effectively with partners to demonstrate the full scope of marketing resources and support that Phocas has to offer.
You must be enthusiastic about sales enablement, determined to serve as the voice of our partners' needs, and excited to share best practices across regions. This role requires strong collaboration, relationship-building skills, a passion for your role that gets you out of bed in the morning, and a creative, self-starter, problem-solving work style in a fast-paced environment.Responsible for
- Working closely with the Customer Acquisition Team, and partners to create annual partner marketing strategies for each team to meet lead pipeline goals
- Working closely with select ERP partners in the manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries and customer acquisition team to create and execute marketing campaigns, including webinars, tradeshows/events, and email marketing
- Reporting on campaigns on a quarterly basis to track progress to goals
- Developing partner-facing collateral, including PPTs, datasheets, and brochures to standardize and use across all partners
- Developing partner-facing content, such as webinars and eBooks
- Proactively working with partners to discover other marketing opportunities
- Working closely with field marketing to package up campaigns as relevant (e.g., webinars, BARC Survey results) and disseminating them to partners to execute through partner channels
- Developing a program to recruit and enable more Phocas partners by working closely with the acquisition team (e.g., Phocas brochure, "Why partner with Phocas?" business case, "Welcome to the Phocas partner ecosystem" program)
- Working with PR/corporate communications leads on partner-customer case studies
- Collaborating with field marketing to run/execute partner events
- Ensuring new customers that come in from partners become fully integrated in our Phocas ecosystem as appropriate / agreed to by partner (e.g., events, webinar, training)
It's fantastic if you have
- Must have 5+ years experience in Marketing
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services; BI software preferred
- Experience with various ERP systems and knowing the ERP / partner ecosystem
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution and/or retail industry
- Experience developing content marketing programs aligned to target solution segments and/or industries with demonstrated ability to develop compelling thought leadership content and strong working knowledge of best practices in email, social media and events-based marketing
- Experience in managing tradeshows/events (logistics, contracts, invites, set up)
- Familiarity with HubSpot preferred
- Familiarity with BI reporting tool preferred
Phocas isn't just loved by our customers. We also have some of the happiest employees around with a recently awarded culture transformation award. We rank #1 in G2 Crowd, appear in Deloitte's Fast 50, and recently ranked #1 in 24 categories in BARC 2018, the world's largest survey of BI software users.
We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your 5 weeks paid holiday, workplace pension, you can look forward to
We are a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant To all recruitment agencies
- Growth Opportunity to be more - including ongoing training and coaching
- Autonomy Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Wellness We believe in a real work-life balance and time with family and have a strong family-orientated culture
- Fun/Fulfilling Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Money Competitive pay with attainable targets and chance to share in our success
Phocas does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Phocas employees or any other company location. Phocas will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.