We're looking for someone with a passion for retail and technology to help us continue to deliver fantastic value to our FMCG retailer and CPG brand clients in 2021 and beyond.About Us
Virtual Store Trials is a fast-growth retail technology start-up based in London, UK.
We've built a suite of retail solutions using technology, research methodologies, data science and machine learning that help brands and retailers win with shoppers.
Our flagship product, Smarter Shelf Testing, was released in 2017 and created the ability to test in-store, without the need for a store. With unparalleled speed, ease, and accuracy of real life predictions, our virtual environments have helped leading brands and retailers successfully launch in-store changes in every major grocery retailer. Since then, we've added more solutions to help our client partners, including Macro Space Optimization for Retailers, Predictive Planograms, Planogram Publishing and Planogram Visualization.
We're currently a team of five and proud to have the likes of Reckitt Benckiser, Mars, and Tesco amongst our list of global clients. We're looking for innovative self-starters who are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced, unstructured and flexible environment.
We like people who want the opportunity to grow with us. If that's you, please apply below.Job Brief
We're looking for a high-energy, dynamic, self-starter, looking for a career in the world of retail and technology. You'll ideally have 1-2 years in the retail, CPG, technology or market-research industry. This role will be responsible for supporting the team on delivering our technology solutions and products to our valued client partners.
You'll be using our suite of technology products to deliver great projects and driving strategic change within our client partners. There's great scope to grow within this role as we grow as a business, either moving into a more technical role developing our software and machine-learning products, or by starting to lead some of our accounts with the support of our Account Directors.
We have a flexible, results-orientated working environment. We're headquartered in London, UK, but we want you wherever is necessary for you to do a great job. Whether that's working with our clients directly (when safe to do so) or part-remote and part-office-based, we want to make sure you have the ability to do a great job. Where you're based, therefore, is flexible.
We have big plans for 2021, and we need you to help us get there!Responsibilities
- Support the Account Directors on delivering projects to clients
- Use our suite of technology products to deliver value to our retailer and client partners
- Develop and influence what our technology products need to do
- Deliver a great experience for existing clients
- Provide technical support for customers on projects
- Communicate ROI on projects
- Support the team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- 1-2 years in retail, CPG, a related technology field or the market research industry
- Experience with Planogram Software is great, but not essential
- Action oriented - comfortable working in a flexible, small, remote team
- Customer-first approach
- Self-motivated - able to take responsibility and get stuff done / a firm believer of the JFDI mentality
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Comfortable with using data and insights to make compelling arguments
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Working as part of a small, high-growth, highly talented team
- Opportunities for significant bonuses
- Opportunities for share options
- Opportunities to grow your responsibilities as the business grows
- Flexible working environment