What We're Looking For
We are looking for a QA Engineer with a strong background in Mobile and Web Automation to join our growing R&D organization at Assima. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are passionate about quality, then we'd like to meet you! Ultimately, you will ensure that our Mobile and Web products work correctly.About Assima
Assima is a worldwide leader in training, assistance and software adoption for Fortune 500 companies. Our patented technology is trusted by 15 of the top 20 banks, major international organizations and some of the largest hospital networks in the world. We are in the process of building the new generation of our product suite with a much more scalable architecture, state of the art web technologies and AI/Machine learning functionalities.Responsibilities
- Review requirements and specifications to provide feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed and comprehensive test cases
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts
- Perform thorough Functional and Regression testing
- Identify, document and track defects
- Provide automated regression testing results
- Ensure automated test suites produce consistent results and do not have flaky tests.
- Take ownership of automation testing, including proposing solutions to address issues as they arise.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and testing Mobile and Web applications
- Strong knowledge in software QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Hands on experience in Automation testing (Appium/Selenium with C# skill set) is mandatory
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience with performance testing (JMeter) and/or security testing (burp) is a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization
- Intermediate level of knowledge or higher of C# is an absolute necessity for this role, candidates with no C# experience will be automatically disqualified.
Partner One Capital Software and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting the data of its candidates. By submitting your application, you agree that Partner One Capital may collect your personal data for recruiting purposes. Our Privacy Notice https //assima.net/gdpr/GDPR%20Privacy%20Notice%20-%20Candidates.pdf explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information. Should you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org