We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors in some of tech's most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the travel industry.
We've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are searching for a world class individual to join our Strategic Planning and Analysis team, reporting to our Head of Corporate SP&A. We are seeking someone who has proven modelling skills, and can translate complex analysis into impactful insight.Role
Our role is to inform and drive some of Travelperk's most important business decisions by
We are a dynamic Strategic Planning and Analysis team that enjoy solving the business challenges that come with rapid scaling. Our goal is to grow Travelperk as fast as possible, but in an efficient way.
- Providing data driven insight and connection across multiple functions, segmenting by time (quarter, year, multi-year), and among varying levels of data (high-level external metrics to detailed operational indicators).
- Linking that context directly to our corporate and business strategy.
- Objectively assessing the impact of the decision on our business.
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you good storytelling? Let´s talk!What You Will Do
Who You Are
- Use of best practice techniques to design 3 statement financial models, with multi-year scenario planning
- 10X our performance reporting capability in order to bring impactful and actionable insight to decision making across TravelPerk
- Creating and explaining analysis for C-Level and other stakeholders. This will require experience in presenting at exec and senior manager level, as well as to the board, highlighting an ability to simplify high level details into digestible summary and actions
- Working closely with our accounting and data science teams to ensure accurate and robust actual data and forecast
- Cultivate and foster strong cross-functional relationships and collaboration across the company
- Promote Travelperk's brand and values in a friendly, professional manner
What do we offer?
- 5 years post qualified experience, made up of the FinTech and SaaS sectors.
- Experience in business travel a big bonus but not essential
- High-performing track record in a top technology/software company, where involvement in financial analysis and modelling has been of fundamental importance
- Slide creation and ability to tell a compelling story, through the eyes of the different readers
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, SQL and VBA experience
- You are curious and will take ownership of a task/project/action
- You are tech savvy. You love the world of tech. You know what is going on in the market. You use tech at home and at work to make life easier and constantly looking for cutting edge technology to help & automate processes
- Role can be based in Barcelona or London, with an element of business travel required for the role
Flexible Work Policy
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Vacation days: 24 in Spain or 25 in the UK
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time
- Health perks, these vary depending on your location (private healthcare in Spain & UK)
- A "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Until local governments and health professionals say it is safe to work from an office, TravelPerk will offer you 100% remote working from the country you are employed in
- Once it is safe, you will need to be based in or relocate to Spain or UK for this position
- You can be based anywhere in the country you are employed from but we will require you to travel to the office hub in your country in either Barcelona or London once per week
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up 3-5 days to meet with your whole team and the rest of the company for an event
- We have core working hours between 10:30-16:30 CET
- Team members that want to go to the office more than once per week are welcome to!
We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base-and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We're an equal opportunity employer, which means you're welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you're from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.