Role Product Marketing Manager
Salary Range £65,000 - £70,000
Equity 0.1% EMI Options
Position Type Permanent
Ideal Start Date ImmediateNo. More. Paper. Receipts!
At Flux, we think it's insane that paper receipts still exist when the rest of the payment process is digital. Paper receipts are non-recyclable, consume oil, trees, and water, and they don't fit into the digital lifestyle that we currently have - so we're on a mission to eradicate them once and for all.
We work with banks and retailers across the UK to create digital receipts that are delivered straight into your banking app. We're looking for a dynamic, data-driven and creative Product Marketing Manager who will own the go-to-market strategy and adoption of our B2B retail products. You'll own the positioning and messaging of our product suite and work closely with our product, PR comms and sales teams to make new product launches a success.Diversity
Technology drives a lot of our day to day lives and the under-representation of minority communities In the Technology sector is concerning at best and discriminatory at worst. Our interview process will never disadvantage anyone on the basis of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religious affiliation or family situation. Digitising the world's receipt data means building a company with products that works for everyone including those in under-represented communities and the only way we can achieve this is by building a diverse team.What you will be doing on a day to day basis
RequirementsWhat we are looking for
- Own the go-to-market strategy, marketing campaign planning and execution for new product launches working and coordinating with our PR and Comms colleague to make sure we're consistent with overall company messaging.
- Identify the buying centre and personas and work with our sales team to create a repeatable sales strategy for new products.
- Collaborate with the product team to craft and refine the value proposition, messaging frameworks and positioning across various retail verticals and use cases. You'll know the ins and outs of our competitors and understand how to position Flux and our products.
- Collaborate with our design and PR comms team to produce high quality sales collateral, including case studies, sales decks and content for the website.
- Be hands-on with running marketing campaigns across social media, display, paid search to ensure we can reach our target customer and drive the pipeline of sales leads.
- Experiment with various marketing strategies, measure the outcomes and use the learnings to iterate.
- Closely work with the product team throughout the product development process and build a deep understanding of our products and customers.
- You have 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- You have successfully launched new B2B tech products.
- You are data-driven and strive to measure everything you do as well as use data and insights to help with decision making.
- You are commercially oriented and can balance launch strategy against commercial goals
- You are customer focused, empathetic and feel passionate about helping to solve their problems.
- You're no stranger to demand generation and have built marketing strategies to drive awareness and interest in new products.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills, and you're an expert in crafting the right messages for customers and other stakeholders.
- You enjoy autonomy and independence and enjoy shaping your own role and responsibilities.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth startup.
- You are excited about our mission to make paper receipts a thing of the past!
The Interview Process
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup
- Experience working with retail clients
- Experience working with analytics products
- Call with the Talent Team
- Technical Call with a Senior Product manager
- Take home task (with a Senior Product Manager & Sales)
- Presentation (with CEO, PR and Comms, Product)
- Online Leadership Interview (with the COO)
- £65,000 - £70,000
- 0.1% EMI Share Options
COVID19 Updated Benefits
- 36 Holidays (inc Bank Holidays)
- Macbook Pro and additional set up
- Flux Club - £25 a month at any Flux retailer
- Personal Development Fund - £500 per year
- Personal Days for you to look after your mental health
- When in the office, a dog friendly environment
- Virtual Socials (Dance, Wine Tasting, Gaming, Investing, Hackathons and many more!)
- Generous COVID sick policy
- Optional use of the COVID safe office where government guidance permits