PAID MEDIA EXECUTIVEWho We Are
We are BIG - an award-winning group of brands that offers a full range of key insurance and maintenance products for households that are some of the most comprehensive and competitive on the market. We are one of the fastest growing multi award-winning providers of these services within the sector and supply thousands of consumers with a high-quality service every day.
As a result of recent growth, we are expanding our marketing team by introducing the new role of Paid Media Executive.THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Paid Media Executive who has experience in managing large PPC (Pay Per Click) accounts, as well as experience and/or a good understanding on other paid search channels.
You will be responsible for managing and developing our paid search strategy, building on the success of our Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising campaigns - maximising our ROI. Furthermore, you take ownership of display marketing, paid social and lead generation campaigns across our portfolio of brands.
This is a new and exciting role in which you will work alongside a small marketing team which is pivotal to the success of the group. We need someone who is data driven and can understand complex numbers and reports. You'll always have the mindset of our customers at the forefront of your approach to all campaigns, aiming to execute engaging and cost effective campaigns.
You'll work alongside other marketers and business development professionals, giving the opportunity to have input in many other marketing activities. This may range from UX and CRO to Branding and Communication.Responsibilities
- Form, launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Reporting on all paid search progress on a weekly and monthly basis
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Optimize landing pages for CRO
- Develop and implement our display marketing strategy
- Establish and monitor paid social advertising
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Work with the marketing team and management to ensure continued growth of the group
- 4+ years proven experience within a PPC centric role
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics essential)
- Knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing (e.g. SEO)
- Solid understanding of CRO best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Great copywriting abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
Your BIG benefits will be made up of a competitive salary (DOE), pension and a great holiday entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays.
Alongside this you will also have access to our on-site kitchen, equipped iPads. Of course, there's the obligatory free tea and coffee to keep you buzzing! Other benefits include
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Free pool at Sharkeys
- 28 days of holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Playful office dog!
- Free breakfast on a Friday
- Modern office in town centre location with great transport links
- Paid company nights out and events including Christmas and summer parties
- Fast progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Accredited training & Free NVQS