Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!Product Analyst - Growth Tribe!
We are investing in analytics, and you will help shape the vision, process and structure for how we grow to help Gousto make better decisions, faster by gaining insight from our digital data.
What you'll do
Our Product Analyst will be joining the team at a fantastic time of growth. You will be part of a team growing and scaling analytics across our product portfolio.
From data modelling and behavioural analysis, to working closely with Product Managers and Developers as part of both Discovery and Delivery. This is a varied role with a great opportunity to make an impact quickly.
With millions of rows of data behind you, you've got an opportunity to have a big impact on the business. For example, you may discover new insight which leads to a bold new hypothesis, then working with Product Managers to put this theory into action with experimentation in our App, and then subsequently provide analysis on test significance, selection bias and roadmaps. You will recommend next steps based on the insight you have gathered and suggest improvements to further optimise.
And last but not least, you'll be a part of ensuring Gousto becomes even more data driven as we grow. Using your knowledge around data you'll work alongside developers to ensure data is tracked in a way that it is scalable for our reporting tools.
What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.RequirementsWho you are!
You love analysing data! You show strong analytical skills, great judgement, attention to detail and enjoy finding insight.
You understand statistics and behavioural data and can combine them to tell a compelling story which you effectively communicate to cross functional teams.
We are growing our analytics capabilities, helping define, shape and lead the future of Analytics at Gousto excites you rather than scares you! You are realistic and proactive, you operate a flexible system that can react quickly to changes. You don't want to be told what to do, you identify the opportunities to raise the bar for analytics, but also for how we make decisions across Gousto.Your Experience!
Nice To Haves
- Exposure to a product analytics role
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with data processing and query optimisation
- Proactive - actively looks to improve processes and questions assumptions
- A thorough understanding of customer web behaviour (apps a bonus)
- Analytical horsepower: you can fetch the data you need, understand it and tell an airtight story around it
- Proactively extracting insights that drive business decisions, demonstrating how you champion and communicate them
- Online testing / optimisation (e.g. Optimizely)
- Working with tools such as Snowplow or similar, plus product analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude or similar)
- R or python or similar programming language
- Ecommerce industry exposure
- Working embedded in cross-functional teams, or working very closely with them
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug
For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.