Within PGSK we try and foster a culture which encourages an open and collaborative approach with emphasis on team development, high impact and personal growth. This is embodied through our shared purpose and vision within the PGSK Data Strategy and PeopleCloud
- Be the best you can be focusing on creating differentiation for our business
- Take responsibility from day one
- Believe that your work can make a difference
- Integrity. In dealings with teams and clients.
- Courage for decision making supported through leadership fostering an open culture
- Reality. The ability to honestly and critically appraise ideas and solutions without fear of exclusion
The Global Data Strategy Director will work within Publicis Media's dedicated unit supporting the platform promise to GSK delivered through the three central pillars of the PlatformGSK model.
- Connected experts - working with multi-agency teams within the Groupe
- Centralised data - through platform and process (working with data and tech resources in PGSK regions and Publicis Global Delivery (PGD))
- Global technology - through Epsilon PeopleCloud and GSK's evolving tech stack
The role's primary purpose is to support the "Data & Measurement" pillar of GSK's 2022 digital roadmap helping to deliver a cookieless digital media strategy which aligns to GSK's media excellence model (GSK's future marketing operating model). The role works within the PGSK Data Strategy and PeopleCloud
group alongside pGSK client teams, GSK clients and PGSK functional teams as well as Groupe practice areas.Role Objectives
The primary objective of this role is to support the creation of a strategy which not only defines the principles GSK should adopt to prepare for a cookie-less world but also crucially establishes a 2021 activation roadmap and pilots addressing 4 core pillars of data, delivery and creative, media, and measurement. You will work in a team collectively responsible for creation of strategy, capability and comms plan and execution of pilots to allow GSK to maintain addressability once cookies are deprecated in 2022. This will be in service of the RGM principles of enabling more full funnel sufficiency.
- Cookie-less Strategy: outlines the principles, impact to GSK and activation roadmap
- Capability & Comms: Educate the org and ensure the base strategy can be adapted to inform multiple teams within GSK (e.g. brand managers, digital/media, tech etc.)
- Activation (Pilot & Scale): test new concepts & tools, execute campaigns and scale where value is delivered
Secondary objective of the role is to be responsible for supporting the Global data strategy and analytics lead in agreed workstreams relating to supporting EDGE's marketing data strategy goals. You will help co-create joined up thinking on how smart use of data supports marketing data strategy and informs adtech and martech roadmap development.
You will work within the PGSK Global data strategy team ensuring close collaboration and alignment with insights and analytics and the data partnership roadmap.
50% role allocation will be support to the 2022 strategy roadmap in terms of building the overall measurement framework.Qualifications
- Strong skills and proven ability to create and deliver data strategy and analytical strategic thinking
- Good understanding of changes in the marketing data ecosystem relating to privacy e.g. Cookie deprecation, GDPR, CCPA
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve and work in an agile way
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Understand and have good experience media planning and activation and associated analytical techniques e.g. MMM, MTA, Brand lift and Sales lift studies
- Broad knowledge of tools and technologies relating to analytics and data management e.g. CDP, DMP, ID resolution
- Knowledge of how to use marketing/media analytics and insights to drive growth
- Good understanding of data governance
- Tenacity and determination - you are results driven
- Ability to gain trust steer and influence a wide range of stakeholders
Publicis is an equal opportunity employer