About The Company
Pixalate is a cross-platform digital advertising fraud intelligence company, offering the only system of coordinated invalid traffic ("IVT") detection solutions across desktop, mobile web, mobile in-app, and OTT/CTV for better detection, diagnosis, and elimination of ad fraud.
We are looking for dynamic, data-driven and charismatic candidates to fill Customer Success roles in London, UK. Successful candidates will be able to establish and maintain active relationships with client accounts through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating deep market knowledge and programmatic expertise. This role is temporarily remote and might continue to remain so in the future.
What will you do?
- Present Pixalate solutions to key clients within the programmatic ecosystem, including major sell-side platforms ("SSPs"), demand-side platforms ("DSPs"), ad exchanges, and publishers
- Maintain awareness of client needs and opportunities for expansion
- Understand competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, client advocacy and account lifetime value
- Ensure Pixalate product adoption, client satisfaction and account health
What do you need to know?
- Programmatic digital advertising sufficiently well to communicate client requests to Pixalate's technical teams
- Ad servers/exchanges/DSPs/SSPs and the role of each in the digital advertising ecosystem
- Differences and similarities among digital advertising channels (e.g., display, mobile web, in-app mobile and OTT/CTV)
- Invalid traffic (IVT) and viewability in the context of digital advertising
What skills, education and experience should you possess?
- BA/BS degree in technical, business or other related field (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years experience in client-facing customer success, technical account management and/or technical sales roles at SSPs, DSPs, exchanges, advertisers, agencies, publishers, ad networks or other digital advertising technology vendors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving time-sensitive issues
- Highly skilled in MSFT Excel (e.g., pivot tables and graphs) and Salesforce (e.g., reporting and dashboards); and familiar with Google Drive (i.e., Docs, Sheets and Slides) and Jira (or comparable issue tracking systems)
- Ability to manage/influence professionally and effectively through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Data-driven, analytical and process-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Proficiency with spoken and written English, second language a plus
What will you oversee?
- Client onboarding
- Product and platform training
- Customer Support
- Business Reviews and Reporting
- Subscription Renewals / Cross-sells / Up-sells
- Account health assessments
Would you like working at Pixalate?
- Everyone's a data addict and an analytical thinker
- Titles don't mean much; you attain respect by producing results
- We appreciate small, highly-productive teams
- Slack is a way of life; short emails are encouraged
- We hold a fearless attitude in high esteem
- We worship bold ideas
- Chess players do well
- We revere collaboration, collaboration, collaboration!
What perks do we have to offer?
We focus on doing things differently and challenge each other to be the best we can be.
- Joining an experienced leadership team and joining the founding team of the company
- Casual work environment
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- Fun annual team events
- Being part of a high performing team that wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement (Pixalate will be what you make it)
What does the media say about us?
- Pixalate expands its MRC Accreditations:
- Pixalate launches Video Seller Trust Index:
- Pixalate discovers a sophisticated mobile app fraud:
https://bit.ly/2svSstF (Which-50 Media)
- For the most current news stories about Pixalate:
Powered by JazzHR