Salary DOE + up to 10% bonus (quarterly objective based) + a host of other Group benefits.Our Purpose
We are Park-IT, a mobility solutions company with the simple aim of assisting platform adopters to deliver 'less hassle, more holiday' to their customers. Our roots are in airport parking, working with some of the largest airports across the globe and we're backed by Holiday Extras, the UK market leader in holiday ancillaries. As a group we pride ourselves on employing amazing people and giving them the freedom to deliver brilliant things.
We handle over 6m car movements a year and have more than 7k employees using our platform weekly.....and we're just getting started! Last year we made our first move into the global market and have settled into our new HQ near Birmingham airport. It is an exciting time to join the team at Park-IT, we have lots of projects on the go as well as working to grow our global footprint.The Role
You possess brilliant software engineering skills, and you'll work to deliver the best parking operations software in the world, used in airports across the globe. You will contribute code, automated tests and ideas in an Agile software environment using continuous integration and DevOps process.
- You will be learning and working with cutting-edge tech and solutions.
- You will develop your career in a strong team with a well-defined culture, that is building a fast-moving, disruptive business.
- You will be working in an agile, continuous delivery environment with Agile Coaches and Testers.
- You will be solving challenges and delivering innovative new experiences with internal and external partners.
- A desire to understand the business and where it's heading.
- You are solutions focussed and an excellent problem solver, not afraid to make decisions and act quickly.
- Always determined to acquire new skills and learn.
- You have an interest in open source.
- A pragmatic approach to software delivery, understanding the pros (and cons) of shipping early and often.
- You're going to have a lot of fun!
In this role, you'll be responsible for
RequirementsSkills and Experience
- Leading and contributing to the Park IT product, including coding in React, React Native and NodeJs.
- Delivering high quality solutions.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Producing automated tests.
- Ensuring that the produced software meets the Park IT definition of done, including quality, security and maintainability.
- Software Engineers looking to make a positive impact on millions of people.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience writing automated tests or coding using TDD.
- Experience working in cloud environments using Microservices.
- Relevant academic experience in software engineering
This role has great potential for career development; we have high aims and the scope of the role will be growing as we do!
Flexible benefits package includes heaps of discounted shopping and travel perks, time to invest in yourself and growing your skills
If that sounds like you, we'd like to see ...
To apply, submit a copy of the above by clicking the link below. Applications close on Tuesday 3rd December.