Editec UK (www.editec.co) is a leading provider of management services and technology to Sports Betting, Lottery, and Gaming operators in Africa. The Company has a strong presence in over 26 Countries and several management satellite offices based throughout Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual who has a good business sensibility, knowledge in finance control, establishing forecasted P&L and following up actual results.
The role will further involve financial analysis by channels, products, cost control on projects, while forecasting and following up financial performance of all EDITEC operations, relaying with sales analysis, commercial and marketing departments.
The aim is to properly follow up the performances and profitability of our investments and strategic orientations in order to make sure that we emphasise and develop what works and be made aware of what does not.
You will be a self-starter, accustomed to working with autonomy, leading and delivering high-quality, value-add assignments on time and influencing stakeholders with credibility.RequirementsPrincipal Duties & Responsibilities
Desired Skills And ExperienceThe below skills are desired, but not necessary.
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years, which includes international projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently in English and French
- Produce forecasting to help teams understand performance and improve decisions
- Maintain customer investment data books and analysis files
- Analyse monthly financial performance and translate it so teams can understand key drivers, identify opportunities and exploit trends.
- Develop detailed planning models to help the business forecast specific investment costs
- Collaborate with finance colleagues to provide better control and management of running costs
- Support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis (P&L Analysis).
- Support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise.
- An bachelor degree either in Accounting, Management, business or Economics, with interest in accounting and finance
- Ideally completed studies in a business school with finance specialization
- Driven, proactive and hands on with a meticulous eye for detail and a sharp analytical mind
- Proven organisation skills, passion & determination to learn
- Advance Excel skills
- Knowledge of the retail business would be a plus
- Experience for working with emerging market
- French or Portuguese or any other language would be a plus
- Ability to travel independently to African based sites when necessary
- Knowledge of working within a fast paced & pressurised environment