Company DescriptionTeam Manager - Complex Lending Support
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus benefits & bonus
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Due to changes within the business, we are now looking to hire a Team Manager - Complex Lending Support
to join our Commercial Finance division based from our office in Cheadle.
The successful individual will lead the transactional support team for Complex Lending to deliver outstanding service to Customers and key Stakeholders throughout the Loan completion due diligence process. They will also be responsible for supporting Loan processing across Corporate, Development, Direct and Broker distribution channels with KPI and SLA framework.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Lead the transactional support team (proposed headcount of up to 6) in the daily management of the team KPIs and KRIs
- Manage daily workflow to ensure SLA's are achieved
- Provide strong communication and collaboration with all relevant distribution channels to ensure accurate updates
- Collate and manage all team reporting requirements, providing performance reporting to Head of Department and CF Exec on SLA & KPI
- Able to manage a pipeline of tasks
- Coach and develop team members
- Be accountable for escalations and complaints received into the team
- Managing and driving performance through coaching, support and strategic goals
- Managing colleagues through the life cycle of employment
- Training and mentoring
- Role model and set standards aligned to the Company
- Managed a team in a customer facing function
- Able to manage and develop key stakeholder relationships
- Working knowledge of the Loan completion due diligence process
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Worked in a multi-product secured lending department
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.