Pawprint was founded in 2019 and the free consumer product was 'soft launched' in 2020. As Pawprint moves on to the growth phase of the business, we need to develop deep relationships with our customers, understand their needs, and help them get the most out of the unique benefits and value Pawprint can offer their business. We are looking for an individual with a track record of customer success, able to understand who each client is, how Pawprint can uniquely meet their sustainability / employee engagement needs, and how to influence decision makers at all levels to drive engagement with Pawprint.
Our ambition is to empower people to fight climate change using the Pawprint online tool (and soon-to-be app) to measure, understand and reduce their carbon footprint. The Pawprint team is a group of like-minded individuals, determined to give people the power to do their bit for the planet. Pawprint isn't about guilt trips, it's about making incremental steps towards living a lower carbon lifestyle. Whether those are small, big, or massive steps, we're simply excited to walk with you on the journey.Responsibilities
- Formulate and deliver the overall vision and strategic plan for Customer Success
- Define our customer experience, and map the customer journey
- Develop and implement scalable Customer Success processes across all customer needs, utilising automation and self serving methods where possible, to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
- Own and implement a new user Onboarding plan
- Create and manage a Customer Support function to address bespoke user queries
- Set a strategy for ongoing User Engagement delivering enhanced adoption and satisfaction
- Develop and deploy customer success Solutions, in partnership with our larger clients, to maximise the benefits and value extraction from using Pawprint
- Use data, metrics and analysis to continually improve our understanding of how different client types are using Pawprint, and develop customer success strategies to commercialise our learnings.
- Maximise customer retention by owning the "health" of customer accounts, ensuring strong adoption, usage, engagement, embeddedness, and satisfaction metrics
- Develop new business growth opportunities through strategic adoption and usage projects
- Collaborate on internal strategies and processes, working closely with Business Engagement, Marketing and Product colleagues.
Key competencies and personal attributes
- Extensive business network across industries
- Credible customer success experience
- Strong communication, networking and presentation skills
- Experience of driving new and expanded sales
- Experience driving new software adoption
- Experience of customer success best practices
- Long term strategy to relationship building
- Interested in environmental and sustainable issues
- Can build a team going forward but can work alone initially
- Proactive with events and social media engagement
- Driven by business success and not personal agenda
Reporting to Mark McCafferty, Head of Content and Product, this is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting growth business empowering consumers and businesses to fight climate change.
- Whilst the role will officially be based from the Edinburgh office, home working is actively supported.
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on your level of experience
- 32 days holiday (pro-rata) - and we will make you take it. Burnout is not big or clever.
- Limitless challenge and scope for taking ownership over your own development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to shape your role as we grow.
- Flexible working where possible. We like being at work because it should be fun. All the same if you need to leave early to make the school run, or work from home some of the time, that's no problem.
- Spending decisions based on value, not cost. We have a hugely important and urgent mission, supportive investors and a high quality team - no false economies here.
- Working on something that matters - addressing climate change is the world's biggest problem